Volunteer opportunities are available for students enrolled in a New York State research and academic institutions. Volunteers are needed for a variety of pre-Summit and on-site location positions.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas -
- Preparation of meeting materials - Location: Center for Biotechnology, Stony Brook University. Date: TBD Time: TBD.
Day of Summit:
- Meet and Greet
- Coordination of speakers and room, AV logistics
- Coordination of exhibitors
Benefits of Volunteering:
- Complimentary registration to the 2008 Summit
- Invaluable networking opportunity
- Gain insights into New York State life sciences industry
Criteria for Volunteers:
- Undergraduate or Graduate student registered in a New York State academic or research institution
- Able to commit to at least 3 hours of volunteer work. All volunteers must be at the Huntington Hilton by 7 am on June 5th, 2008
- Must be able to find own transportation to and from the Huntington Hilton
- Deadline for volunteer registration is Friday May 2, 2008
If you would like to volunteer, contact The Center for Biotechnology at 631-632-8521 with the following information:
Contact Phone Number
Institution Enrolled In
Program and Level
How did you hear about the event?